Tasmanian Gun Dealers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Discussion

4 posters

Go down

Discussion Empty Discussion

Post by Admin Tue Nov 06, 2007 1:12 pm

There has been discussion about who should represent the dealers at the FCC. All discussion can now be directed here.
Admin
Admin

https://tasgundealers.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Discussion Empty Re: Discussion

Post by rontunks Tue Nov 06, 2007 1:32 pm

I am not concerned either way regarding two reps. It is important to weigh up the time commitment expected of that single person and all is not lumped on them however it could be argued that a single representative may be more beneficial as they are aware of what was discussed at the last meeting etc and communication is single handedly with one delegate and they know how everything is heading at such meetings. This is only my opinion so other dealers out there please speak up on this matter.

rontunks

Back to top Go down

Discussion Empty Dealers' Representative

Post by Philip Large Tue Nov 06, 2007 4:01 pm

Like Ron, I believe that 2 reps would not be a problem & may well be beneficial. However, the person(s) who nominate for this role needs to be very aware that it will be somewhat time consuming & could very well impinge on their day to day business operations.

It is in this regard that 2 heads may well be better than one Exclamation .

Philip Large

Back to top Go down

Post by rontunks Tue Nov 06, 2007 4:28 pm

However many we wish to nominate I think it is important to get the ball rolling and begin nominating in order to get adequate representation at the up and coming meeting. If we at least nominate one definate canditate who is willing to accept the position such as R Williams etc then nominate the second person as they become available. Lets get nominations started albeit one or two candidates.

rontunks

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolf Hey Wed Nov 07, 2007 5:47 am

Because of the privacy issue on firearms giving us a list of all dealers until after this meeting, I feel that for this one meeting Ray and David should attend and be supported to do so by the few of us who know what is going on. Firearms has agreed to let two reps go.
When we can contact ALL dealers THEN we can get an informed vote, choice or whatever.....
Rolf Hey
Rolf Hey

http://www.rolfhey.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat Nov 10, 2007 6:06 am

Meeting is in Launceston on 4th December 2007
Admin
Admin

https://tasgundealers.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down